Light and Medium Duty Towing Services
L.I.J.B.S. provides complete roadside assistance for all auto and light truck makes and models. Our experienced roadside providers can get to your location quickly and get you back on your way ASAP. We have a Fleet that can handle anything.
- Car lockouts
- Accident recovery and cleanup
- 4x4 off road recovery
- Vehicle winching
- Vehicle up-righting
- Rollover recovery
Heavy Duty Towing & Specialized Transport
L.I.J.B.S. towing offers a fast response, full heavy duty towing and Specialized Transport services in Michigan. Our team of trained professional operators has the experience and local knowledge to ensure your truck or equipment is towed along approved roadways and bridges. L.I.J.B.S. has provided semi-truck towing for many years and can safely tow your heavy duty truck and equipment.
- Tractor trailer towing
- Semi truck
- Bus and RV towing
- Truck accident cleanup
- Long distance towing
- Heavy duty off road recovery
- Construction site towing
- Landoll & Lowboy Transport
- Load shift
- Heavy duty insurance towing
- Sunken semi trailer lifting
- Container Hauling & Equipment Transport
How to get your impounded vehicle back
In order to get your impounded vehicle back, you will need:
1. A Valid Driver’s License, State ID, or US Passport – You must have a valid license in order to drive your vehicle out of the impound yard. Motorcycle owners, who want to get their motorcycle out of impound, must have a cycle endorsement (CY) on licenses to drive motorcycles out of the impound yard.
2. Proof of Ownership – You must have a valid title or registration on hand. If you are planning to drive your vehicle out of the impound yard, a valid registration is required.
3. Proof of Insurance – In order to drive your vehicle out of the impound yard, your auto insurance must be valid.
4. Payment of Fees – All fees must be paid in full.
If your car is a private impound, you would need:
- All fees paid
- Proof of Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License